Friday, April 20, 2012

Another big change!

Well it's officially official! Jon, Grady and I are moving back to Eau Claire! Although Jon likes his job and who he works with, it hasn't been exactly the easiest thing for me to be out here. I am almost 6 hours from my mom and dad, almost 5 hours from Jon's parents and 3 1/2 from our good friends. I did get that job at BCI Burke and was hoping for an opportunity for them to hire me on but, they have stated that I am only going to be there until the end of May. Jon and I both were given opportunities for full-time jobs in Eau Claire so we jumped on the chance to be closer to everyone! We both came to the decision that it is best for us as a family to be where we are all happy. It wasn't the easiest thing for Jon to give his two-week notice and they were definitely pushing for him to reconsider, but they are very understanding of the whole situation. They have been a very wonderful company for him to work for!

But back to the main reason you all read this blog...GRADY! He is an absolute fan of bathtime! He kicks and splashes around like crazy! I can't wait until I can take him swimming for the first time! Here's a little video of him splashing around.






He looks just like daddy!

He loves hanging out in his chair while mom gets ready :)

No comments:

Post a Comment