Friday, May 25, 2012

In the meantime...

Well we have a place to live! We will be renting a condo from a girl that graduated a year ahead of Jon from Barron. We are moving in June 1st. I will be going into Clear Channel on the 29th of May for a "formal offer" and I have the night to decide if I want the job or not.

Jon and I have been staying at Jon's parent house for the past week. His parents have been so wonderful and accomodating to us but we are excited to be into our place next week! Grady has also made some big advancements in the past couple of weeks. Tuesday he rolled over onto his back! I think that it was kind of a fluke but it was exciting either way! I was bummed though because Jon missed it. We have been doing a lot of tummy time since then hoping it will happen again. It still surprises me everyday how strong he is getting. I can't believe how big he is and I wish time would just slow down!

Look at that face!

Sleepy boy

Grady loves the GiggleBellies. Thanks to cousin Kendall :)


His smiles are getting so big!

Dad and Grady hanging out in their chairs



Lazy morning

No comments:

Post a Comment