Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Everyday life

Life for us  pretty simple :). He has started to sleep really well. Last night he slept from 10 pm to 4 am! I'll take that any day of the week! He usually wakes up around 5 or so and then lays in bed with either Jon and I.  Jon leaves for work around 7:30 and then the day is ours! Our day is usually spent running errands or visiting dad at work. We haven't been doing that as much as I used to before he was born because I would hate to be a bother. Afternoons are usually spent snuggling which I especially love! Grady is such a wonderful snuggler :). When Jon gets home that is his time to spend with the little man...that's when he gets his time to snuggle with G Man.

This weather has been soo incredibly amazing the past week! Jon, Grady and I have started to go out for walks at the end of the night. We have really nice trails out by our house so we are trying to take advantage of those too. I am trying to enjoy my time this week with the little man. I got offered an internship with BCI Burke (which is similar to Landscape Structures) and start Monday the 26th. It is only three days a week from 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm. It isn't a paid internship but I am hoping for them to hire me on at the end of the 6 weeks. Jon is still enjoying his job. He really likes the people that he works with.

I will be sure to update as often as possible and post pictures too. I can't believe that Grady will already be 6 weeks old and those pictures are so important!

No comments:

Post a Comment